1. WATCH A MOVIE BY THE BEACHSIDE with your family and friends at the Sunset on the Beach movie event held every weekends. The event is free and open to the public; films are shown on a gigantic 30-foot screen, with tables and chairs set up for everyone and live music to entertain guests before the movie starts.
2. GO FOR A DAY TREK AT MANOA FALLS and enjoy the rainforest’s flora and fauna.
3. SURF THE WINTER WAVES OF WAIMEA BAY or stand on the sidelines and cheer surfers along as they ride its barreling waves.
4. SWIM IN THE SPARKLING WATERS OF SUNSET BEACH along Oahu North Shore.
5. FEAST YOUR EYES AT THE EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF HAWAIIAN ARTS at the Hawaii State Art Museum.
6. HIKE THE FABLED TRAILS OF LYON ARBORETUM along Manoa Valley.
7. WATCH SURFERS IN ACTION at Banzai Pipeline along Ehukai Beach Park.
8. GO SPORTSFISHING IN THE OCEAN and feast on your own catch of exotic Hawaiian fishes for dinner.
9. EXPLORE THE DIFFERENT CULTURES OF HAWAII at any of the foreign festivals held on the island.
10. DANCE TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT at one of the many Luau parties on the island.
11. ENJOY THE RHYTHM OF THE ROYAL HAWAIIAN BAND at Kapi’olani Park every Sunday between 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
12. TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE HULA SHOW at Ala Moana Center Stage, shown daily every 1 p.m.
13. RIDE THE BIG BARRELING WAVES of North Shore.
14. VISIT THE VARIOUS ART GALLERIES at Hale’iwa, which features some of Hawaii’s best artists and the island’s diverse collection of marine art, sculptures, and pottery.
15. ENJOY A FAMILY PICNIC at any of the famous parks on the island.
16. GO ON A SNORKELING ADVENTURE at Shark’s Cove.
17. MARVEL AT THE WONDER OF THE HAWAIIAN MOUNTAINS at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout.
18. TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO OLD POLYNESIA and learn more about Hawaiian culture with the Polynesian villages, exhibits, and activities showcasing the island’s rich history at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
19. PARASAIL WITH YOUR LOVED ONE and delight in the adrenaline rush.
20. EXPLORE HAWAII’S RICH MARINE LIFE and go snorkeling at any of Oahu’s famous beaches.
21. DISCOVER ORIENTAL WONDERS at any of the Asian restaurants and shops in Chinatown.
22. VISIT THE VINTAGE HAWAII THEATER CENTER at Bethel Street.
23. FLY A KITEBOARD and feel the rush of adrenaline as you soar high up in the air over the ocean.
24. GO SCUBA DIVING and discover the wreckage of various Navy vessels and fighter planes underwater, like the Navy minesweeper Mahi Wai’anae, the Corsair fighter plane, and Navy refueling vessel Yo-257.
25. PAY TRIBUTE TO THE HEROES OF WORLD WARS at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
26. VISIT HISTORIC PEARL HARBOR MONUMENTS like the USS Arizona Memorial.
27. CATCH WINDSURFERS IN ACTION at Diamond Head look out or Kailua Beach.
28. HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH THE STATUE OF KING KAMEHAMEHA THE GREAT at the North Kohala Civic Center in Kapaau.
29. EXPLORE THE HAWAII’S DIVERSE FLORA AND FAUNA at the any of rainforests populating the island.
30. VISIT CAPTAIN JAMES COOK’S OBELISK at the Kealakekua Bay State Historic Park, where the islands were first discovered by the Westerners.
31. ENJOY A WALKING TOUR outside ‘Iolani Palace in downtown Honolulu.
32. GO BARGAIN HUNTING and find rare Hawaiian treasures at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace, the largest open-air flea market in Hawaii.
33. ENJOY LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AT ALOHA TOWER MARKETPLACE, an open-air, waterfront bazaarat Honolulu Harbor.
34. IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE at the Laie Hawaii Temple.
35. TAKE A DAY HIKE AT DIAMOND HEAD to see a stunning panoramic view of the island.
36. DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF HAWAII’S AQUACULTURE with the ancient fishponds populating the island.
37. GO WHALEWATCHING at Diamond Head.
38. ENJOY A SCENIC VIEW OF SOUTHERN OAHU at Pu’u ‘Ualaka’a State Wayside Park.
39. STROLL ALONG THE SHORELINE of Mokule’ia Beach.
40. STAND IN AWE INSIDE HAWAII’S GLORIOUS CHURCHES, such as the Lutheran Church of Honolulu, Kawaiaha’o Church, Central Union Church, St. Andrews Cathedral, and St. Clements.
41. PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPLIMENTARY HAWAII CULTURAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS held at the Royal Hawaiian CenterMondays through Fridays.
42. LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAND FISHING FROM HAWAII’S LOCAL FISHERMEN at the daily Honolulu Fish Auction at Kewalo Basin, where fresh seafood are auctioned off every morning to chefs and vendors.
43. BROADEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HAWAII’S LOCAL ARTS at the Art Mart every weekends, where local artisans show off their latest works.
44. SWIM THE SPARKLING WATERS OF WAIMEA BAY and watch its spectacular winter waves splash against the shore as you enjoy the cool morning breeze.
45. LEARN THE LEGEND OF THE FOUR WIZARD STONES on Waikiki Beach.
46. EXPLORE DIVERSE ARTS AND CRAFTS of various ethnicities in Chinatown.
47. CLIMB THE TRAILS of Maunawili on Pali.
48. HIKE THE TRAIL TO THE FAMED MAKAPU’U POINT LIGHTHOUSE and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Pacific.
49. VISIT THE FINAL RESTING PLACE OF HAWAIIAN ROYALTY at the Royal Mausoleum State Monument.
50. HAVE A NICE PICNIC at the He’eia State Park along Kamehameha Highway.