Pearl Harbor Tours
Pearl Harbor Tours
Home » Money Back Guarantee

Money Back Guarantee

Book with us with confidence!

Pearl Harbor Website’s tour packages and transportation services ( beside Island hoping packages ) offer 100% money-back guarantee if you cancel 48 hours prior to your scheduled date. There will be no fees, no penalties – you will get your money back, no questions asked.

Pearl Harbor Website requires groups with more than 8 passengers to provide a 2-week advance notice period for booking cancellations in order to be eligible for an 85% refund of the total amount paid. The remaining 15% will be covering 2 merchant and related charges ( booking and cancellation transactions) cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are considered forfeited and non-refundable.

Cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled reservations will be non-cancelable and non-refundable. However, your tour date(s) and time can be rescheduled to your convenience. Cancellations or no-shows on the day of your tour schedule are subject to a full charge.

Please be advised: Tour packages which involve airline ticket purchases are final sales and are non cancellable and non refundable.

Extra charge will apply for any change in your flight schedule.

All Pearl Harbors + Island + Honolulu City Private Tours require at least 2 weeks cancellation notice to receive 100% money back.

Private Group Cancellation Policy:
Please click here for Private Group Cancellation Policy
Contact Us: Local number: 808-927-0921